Well, most people think that it requires an advanced lab for doing science experiments. But, it is completely wrong. There are so many science experiments that you can do at home. These are completely safe and therefore, kids can also do this. Here, we have elaborated some science experiments that you can do at home. So, don’t miss to look at the following points.
Make Lava Lamp at Home
The lava lamp is one of the most interesting science experiments that kids would love to do. It is colourful and kids will love to play with this. Here, we have added the ingredients and process.
Things That You Will Need
In order to do this science experiment, you will need the following items:
- Vegetable oil
- An empty water bottle
- Food colouring
- Alka-Seltzer tablets
Well, the process for this science experiment is very simple. You will have to follow the instructions added below:
- First of all, you will have to fill the empty bottle with vegetable oil. You need to fill the 2/3 portion of the bottle.
- Now, you should fill the rest of the bottle with water.
- Water and oil do not mix and therefore, the layer of water will go down and the oil will float on the water surface.
- Now, add the food colour. Food colour does not mix with oil and therefore, it will go down and mix with the water.
- So, everything is ready. For visualizing the final magical outcome, you will have to add the Alka-Seltzer tablet to the bottle and your lava lamp will be ready. Your kids will visualize the magic. The best part of this science experiment is that it is completely safe and the kids can do this again and again.
Milk fireworks is another science experiment that you can do at home. It is not like real fireworks. We have elaborated this science experiment here.
Things You Need
Well, the ingredients that you need for these science experiments are as follows:
- Dish soap
The process is explained below:
- First, take a shallow plate and fill it with water. After that, sprinkle some pepper on the water surface. Now, ask someone to put the finger in the centre.
- Well, nothing will happen and then, you will have to secretly rub some dish soap on his or her finger.
- Now, when the person will stick his or her finger again in the centre of the water, the magic will happen. The finger will start repelling the tiny pepper particles.
So, these are some science experiments that you can do at home. We hope that you would definitely try these magic experiments.