Creativity is one of the most important aspects of our life. For teachers and parents, encouraging creative exploration is essential to personal development. Although many people do lose their creative pursuits as they age, that doesn’t mean we can’t get back to it. Even if it is by fostering your children’s and even your own creativity with art projects for kids.
When it comes to enhancing creativity levels, art projects play a very important role. However, if you are a busy person, you don’t want to be cleaning up messes. So you should look for art projects for kids that won’t make a mess. They may even inspire you to create an amazing nursery wall-art project! Here are some suggestions!
Making a paper pinwheel is super easy, as well as interesting. Children will definitely love it, and it will enhance their creativity level. Here, we have elaborated on how you can make a paper pinwheel.
Ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 1 straw per pinwheel.
- Craft paper.
- 1 pushpin per pinwheel.
- Ruler (It is completely optional).
You need to follow the below-mentioned process:
- Draw lines – Drawing lines is very important. You can use a ruler to mark the center. After that, you can draw a diagonal line from the corners of the paper.
- Cut down the lines – In the second step, you have to cut down the lines with the help of a scissor.
- Fold and pin – The third step is very important. Here, you have to fold the alternating points and attach them using a pushpin.
- Attach to the straw – In the final step, you have to attach the wheel-shaped structure to the straw.
3 Ingredient Play Dough
Three ingredient Play Doh is another interesting homemade art project that your children will definitely like. We have elaborated the ingredients and process below:
The ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 1 to 2 cups of corn starch.
- 1 cup of baking soda.
- 3 to 4 cups of water.
- 2 to 3 drops of essential oils.
- 4 to 5 drops of food coloring.
The process is very simple. You just need to take a saucepan and add all the ingredients to it. After that, mix them very well and put the saucepan on medium heat. You have to stir the mixture very well. Stir the mixture until it becomes sturdy. After that, you can keep it aside for cooling, and now, your three-ingredient playdough is ready.
These are some art projects for kids that will not make a mess. Give them a try and see what you think!